We’ve survived another year of uncertainty and are looking forward to 2022 with open arms. Please join our virtual open roundtable on Thursday, December 16 (Optional coffee at 8:15 am, Networking and open roundtable at 8:30 am)
You can raise the topics you wish to discuss, and get advice from your fellow senior pros. (15+ years of experience, please).
As a thought-starter, here are some topics we might wish to explore:
- How to lead to minimize the impact of “The Big Quit” on your organization; including how to maintain retention and attract great new talent;
- How to get in full “post-Pandemic” mode and achieve success;
- How to get your share of the new business that everyone says is out there;
- How to run my solo firm or small partnership as a business;
- How to more effectively lead myself, team, group, department, peers, and lead up to my boss.
We’re confident this session will bring you value, whether you work at a corporation, non-profit, government agency, higher education, at a PR agency, or as a solo publicist.
We strongly encourage attendees to urge other senior pros (15+ years experience) from their organizations to register for and attend this event.
- PRSA Members: $15
- Non-Members: $25
Please note that the Zoom Meeting connection link will be sent to you upon registering for the event.