Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Program Coordinator (Communications) in Office of Communications for Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
The primary purpose of the Program Coordinator is to coordinate the planning, support, and execution of various internal and external communications activities and perform a wide variety of administrative and support services for the Office of Communications. This position will assist in the coordination and execution of various activities including town hall meetings and faculty/staff recognition events; assist with physician-relations activities including developing/executing physician webinars; executing travel and logistics needs for participation at major oncology conferences; manages all aspects of promotional material inventory; and coordinates external communications activities including tracking varied sponsorships; coordinating and executing Rutgers Day activities and assisting with other marketing opportunities and special events as needed.
Among the key duties for this position are the following:
- Leads/coordinates participation in external events such as Rutgers Day, sporting events, trade association/organization meetings and varied oncology partnerships.
- Leads/coordinates travel and logistics for staff participation at major national oncology meetings (ASH, ASCO, other). Liaises with meeting vendors to ensure easy set up and break down of exhibits.
- Executes physician webinars and related physician outreach materials for Physician Liaison; Orders meals and travel associated with physician outreach.
- Maintaining accurate financial records for the Office of Communications including initiating and tracking purchase orders, request for checks and invoices.
- Schedules video projects and photo shoots as needed for internal/employee engagement projects and special social media projects.
- Supports Web Specialist with developing, maintaining and refreshing content for CINJ intranet and is a liaison/member of the CINJ Intranet Committee.
- Serves as a representative to the Patient Education Committee, Staff Satisfaction Committee and other internal committees as warranted.
For additional information and to apply, visit: https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/190623.