Already a member of PRSA?
There has never been a better time to join the PRSA New Jersey Chapter!
Already a member of PRSA? If so, you can join PRSA NJ in three easy steps:
- Visit prsa.org, click on MyPRSA at the top of the page and login. (If you haven’t created an online account, do this first.)
- Paste the membership subscription URL into your browser window: https://apps.prsa.org/MyPRSA/membershipRenewal/subscriptions
- Scroll down to the chapter membership section and select New Jersey as your chapter!
The cost of a PRSA NJ membership is $90 annually. Students, retirees, and new practitioners pay a reduced rate of $35 annually.
Not a PRSA member?
Act today to secure your national PRSA membership!
Please contact Jemia Kinsey Singleton, PRSA NJ Membership Committee Chair, with any questions.
Are you a student or new to PR?
If you are a new public relations professional with less than five years of experience or an undergraduate public relations student studying in New Jersey, start networking to increase your knowledge of the industry and set yourself apart from other entry-level candidates.
Once you have your national PRSA membership, you can join the New Jersey chapter to access additional events, training, and professional connections statewide.
Local Connections, Global Presence
Membership with PRSA provides a full range of benefits and services, including:
- Access to the award-winning Strategies & Tactics newspaper, Issues and Trends daily newsfeed, and The Strategist magazine.
- Free live and on-demand webinars on best practices, cutting-edge techniques, and measurable results.
- Preferred pricing on seminars, boot camps, and conferences.
- A resource center offering case studies, decision-making guidelines, articles, research, and award-winning campaigns.
- A Request for Proposals exchange and Special Interest Sections.