Public Relations Account Coordinator – R&J Strategic Communications
Account Coordinators play a vital role in account support and management for our diverse roster of clients in commercial real estate, healthcare, not-for-profit and consumer products industries. We’re looking for a recent college grad with previous PR internship experience in an agency setting who has strong written and verbal communication skills, is eager and driven to learn, and shares our passion for making a difference for our clients, our communities and our fellow team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines on multiple projects
- The ability to build and nurture relationships with target media, clients and team members
- Can work both autonomously and in a group
- A college degree in a related PR/Communications field with previous internship experience
3 weeks paid vacation plus 5 personal/sick days
Flexible work environment
Subsidized gym membership
Health insurance and 401k
R&J has been recognized as one of the best places to work by NJBiz
At R&J Making a Difference is embedded in our DNA. We offer paid time off for volunteer work, recognize employees who are making a difference for our clients and communities with a quarterly award, and work with many non-profit organizations working to make our world a better place.
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.randjsc.com/connect-with-us/careers/