Caryl Communications seeks a full-time Account Coordinator to join our team. This position offers a hard-working team player opportunities to support a wide range of client service activities with room to grow!
3-4 years of public relations agency experience is preferred. Must-have skills include:
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional client service
- Interest and motivation to learn new skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team collaboration; curiosity, creativity and problem-solving
- Social media skills (B2B and/or B2C)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word; Experience with Cision, Outlook, Office365 a plus
About Caryl Communications
Founded in 1984, Caryl Communications is an award-winning public relations and marketing agency based in Paramus, New Jersey. As one of New Jersey’s top PR firms, we offer traditional and internet marketing as well as strategic social media campaigns. The agency works to create content with a purpose and deliver it in many forms and on a variety of platforms to cut through the clutter and leave a positive impression.
Since its founding in the early 1980s, Caryl Communications has served an array of clients in such industries as real estate, banking, senior living, active adult communities, wireless telecommunications, technology, architecture, law, affordable housing, hotel, nonprofits and many others.
How to Apply:
To apply, e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “PR Account Coordinator” in the subject line of the e-mail.