Social Media Account Manager Job Description
Do you want to be part of an agency team who works hard because they love what they do, and the clients they do it for? 3E Public Relations (3E PR) is seeking a results-driven, experienced Social Media Account Manager to join our expanding, award-winning agency.
The Social Media Account Manager will be responsible for overseeing our clients’ social media pages by implementing organic and paid/boosting strategies that grow, engage and convert audiences. The candidate should possess strong content development skills – and the work to prove it. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, creativity, a deep understanding of social media trends, and experience with the tools and techniques of each platform.
About the Role:
The Social Media Account Manager will play a key role in executing content and campaigns across our clients’ social media channels, and developing strategies for prospective clients. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Content creation – copy & visual assets
- Post scheduling
- Community building, monitoring and engagement
- Competitive monitoring
- Social media advertising campaign setup and execution
- Influencer outreach and management
- Setting and managing KPIs through tracking & reporting
- Client communication
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with organic and paid social media management, at an agency or with a brand.
- Excellent content writing skills and a strong visual eye.
- Expertise in various social platforms, including, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Experience using social media management systems for publishing and reporting (e.g., Sprout Social, NUVI, Sysomos, HootSuite).
- Proficient in analyzing social analytics and making recommendations and adjustments to optimize results.
- Always on top of the social trends, changes and what they mean for our clients.
- Understands the nature of social media, which often requires time spent outside of regular business hours in order to get the job done.
- Creative design skills is a plus.
About 3E PR
3E PR is an award-winning public relations, social media and content creation agency based in Montville, NJ. We have a fun-filled, team-first atmosphere where all employees work together and help create a truly special environment filled with respect. Our core clients are in the food, technology, financial, and healthcare markets, though we are always looking forward to learning new fields. Our employees have worked together for an average of 7+ years and we have had clients for more than two decades. 3E PR offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation time, medical insurance and a 401K plan.
How to Apply:
Think you’re a fit? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com and put “Social Media Account Manager” in the subject line.