Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is currently seeking an Associate Manager, Communications. This role will work with the Director of Corporate Communications to develop and implement a thoughtful integrated communications program to elevate the company, its sophisticated capabilities and talented leadership. This individual will be responsible for driving both creative and messaging consistency within and outside the marketing department, bringing fresh insights and new approaches to the table that are rooted in the performance marketing world.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, with demonstrated experience in communications in-house, at an agency or at a start-up. The individual must be customer-service oriented, an assertive and progressive thinker and an inclusive collaborator with strong professional presence and have the ability to interact with senior leaders.
This role will report to the Director of Corporate Communications, working together on integrated communications strategies based on insights that are grounded in marketing trends and industry intelligence.
The Associate Manager, Communications will join a team of existing marketing professionals all working together to build on the incredible brand of the fastest-growing independent digital performance marketing company in the country.
Reports to: Director, Corporate Communications
- Build and drive PR programs for the company’s performance marketing capabilities, corporate awards, executive thought leaders and proprietary mar-tech platform to increase brand aware-ness that aligns with strategic business goals and objectives.
- Serve as a public relations resource for internal departments that wish to drive team engagement through positive volunteer experiences; serve as liaison with approved local non-profit organizations to determine and coordinate volunteer projects.
- Identify, track and measure the impact of the communications program within the Marketing team.
- Act as communications consultant to internal partners on how to best utilize communications vehicles such as press releases, media alerts, etc to garner media coverage.
- Write communications materials including press releases, contributor articles and media alerts that are consistent and in sync to DMS mission and strategic goals.
- Help drive and execute C-suite visibility via speaking opportunities and profile placement.
- Maintain public relations standards, policies and processes in alignment with corporate marketing and communications best practices.
- Develop metrics and reporting methods to measure and communicate the effectiveness and progress of PR initiatives
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to connect business objectives and communications strategies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work-load and to work collaboratively across a highly cross-functional environment.
- Strategic, proactive, problem solver with the ability to deliver high quality initiatives in a pressurized environment.
- Strong storytelling skills – persuasive written and verbal communications skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of how to develop communications strategies that are impactful, create desirable perceptions, and de-fine new direction.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Familiarity with social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Uberflip and/or other content management systems.
- Familiarity with basis video production and editing.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
For more information please click below: