Atlantic Health System Public Relations Project – Freelance PR Specialist needed
The communications team at Atlantic Health System is looking for a freelance public relations specialist for long term project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write press releases, news stories, articles
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online
- Interview physicians and patients via phone or in-person to follow-up on story leads – vet for media pitching
- When appropriate, arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for key spokespeople – in person or over the phone
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
- PR coverage for Hospital services to support PR managers
Applicants should have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant public relations experience, specifically pitching to the media. Healthcare experience is not necessary.
This Freelance PR Specialist will be based at Atlantic Health System’s Morristown corporate office.
Qualified applicants should send resume to:
Atlantic Health System