CMA IN SEARCH OF A PR SPECIALIST:
If you can champion public relations for a diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clientele, manage projects from inception to execution and enrich client relations that exceed expectations, you should join the Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA) Crew.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new connections
- Maintain and foster outstanding client delight, retention and growth
- Create compelling content for press releases, feature magazine articles, websites and blogs
- Develop, create and execute on PR tactics
- Track key metrics and make adjustments as needed
- Write for a diverse and sometimes technical audience
- Manage projects timely and within budget
- Offer outstanding solutions
- Run in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate, initiate, collaborate, create, execute with urgency, follow through, be accountable and achieve results
- Maneuver through Microsoft office products
If so, you should join the CMA Crew.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications and/or 5+ years’ related experience
Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA) provides an alternative experience to that of a typical marketing agency. We don’t produce for the sake of producing. We’re contextual, we create experiences, we execute with impact and, most importantly, we build. We lay the foundation, fasten the building blocks of ideas, and construct long-lasting, influential and meaningful solutions. Through integration of the unconditional attention found in a boutique firm and the mass resources available at large agencies, we are the key player for business’ marketing and growth strategies.
Our award-winning, dedicated team leverages decades worth of results-driven expertise to bring long-awaited answers to our client’s needs. We are dynamic, innovative, passionate people who strive for excellence in our fast-paced, casual and pet-friendly environment. Our culture is built around values like enthusiasm, teamwork and excellence. We “work hard and play hard”… summer BBQs and summer hours, costume contests, recognition awards, birthday celebrations and the infamous cubicle decorating contest.
CMA combines competitive salary with excellent benefit packages.
If you can envision yourself as part of the team, check out our career site (http://cmamarketingsolutions.com/our-people/careers/).