Strategic, collaborative, team-oriented PR firm headquartered in Central NJ seeking Social Media Associate with 3-6 years of experience to work on high profile roster of business-to-business accounts with a focus on prestigious thought leaders and corporate clients. Candidates must be proficient with social media applications for business-to-business usage, actively engaging with a significant network of contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc., and have a strong track record for developing and implementing effective and creative marketing/public relations strategies using social media. Our social media associate will act as a social media competency champion within the agency, keeping staff members abreast of trends, best practices and the latest tools and platforms for creating, scheduling, and monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and programs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Your curiosity will inspire you to quickly understand our clients, their industries, and the competitive landscape.
- You will collaborate with your peers and support account teams on the implementation of strategic campaigns and serve as a client point of contact.
- Your tenacity will drive you to generate meaningful results.
- Your forward-thinking approach to problem-solving will help you serve as a champion for trends, tools and best practices for social media.
- Your passion and enthusiasm for exemplary performance, stellar results and meeting deadlines will play a vital role in your success.
- Your creativity will excite our clients and their audiences, and ultimately grow their business.
- Your courageous nature will help you generate buy-in for new strategies and ideas.
- Your integrity will make you a trusted team member.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU THE PERFECT FIT?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, digital marketing or related field.
- The social media landscape is your playground; You have a proven track record of results and success in creating and driving social media programs.
- You understand worldly themes and stay on top of current events.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- You have an affinity for details and quality, along with a sense of urgency.
- You have sound judgment and stay organized in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and working with multiple clients makes every day interesting and different.
- You are confident, enthusiastic and engaging with a can-do attitude, and display a willingness to handle all tasks.
- You have 3-6 years of agency experience. Servicing B2B PR/marketing accounts a plus.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE OUR CULTURE, ENJOY BENEFITS AND RAVE ABOUT THE PERKS!
- Our culture is best defined by our core values: integrity, respect, curiosity, tenacity, commitment, forward-thinking, collaboration, passion, enthusiasm, and courage.
- We take a genuine interest in your professional development and career growth.
- Team members are recognized for outstanding work and demonstrating our core values.
- We love what we do! We work diligently and efficiently in a positive and calm atmosphere.
- We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits: Medical with HSA, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Dependent Care FSA, 401k with a match after 1 year, EAP.
- We have lots of perks and fun events! 8-10 Company Holidays, Generous PTO (paid time off), flex time/flex place, pizza lunches, happy hours, social and team building events, company parties, holiday celebrations, potlucks, employee appreciation events, community service projects, education fund towards professional development and much more. Check us out on social media to get a sneak peek at the fun! https://www.instagram.com/sternstrategy/
READY TO KNOCK OUR SOCKS OFF?
Our future is bright and with us, so is your career. We’re excited to review your application! Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to SMA@sternstrategy.com. Please also share how you learned of the opportunity.
Salary commensurate with experience. EEO