- Build and maintain B2B and B2C client relations
- Manage client projects/accounts
- Develop client marketing communication plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Create and curate engaging content and spark conversations on social media channels to help clients achieve their marketing goals
- Develop campaign tactics, track key metrics and adjust tactics accordingly
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts
- Write feature magazine articles
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications and/or 5+ years’ related experience
- Outstanding time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writer/editor
- Exceptional interpersonal competence
- Self-starter and team member
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and social media channels
- Prior client experience preferred
THE COMPANY: Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA), a full-service marketing agency, provides innovative solutions in the areas of traditional design, interactive design, content creation, public relations and strategic marketing.
WHY CMA? CMA is a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company with a casual, pet-friendly environment. Our culture is built around core values such as client passion, enthusiasm, excellence, solution-oriented and teamwork. We have a “work hard, play hard” committee that keeps the “play” in our culture….summer BBQs, Halloween costume contests, employee recognition awards, birthday and anniversary celebrations and involvement with community/charity events.
CMA combines competitive salary with benefit options for health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as PTO and a 401(k) savings and investment plan.
APPLY: Send resumes to email@example.com or visit our career website (http://cmamarketingsolutions.com/our-people/careers/).