The senior graphic designer will report to the director of strategic marketing and communications and will work closely within a six-member team to conceive, create and execute design work for both print and electronic media in support of the Peddie School brand. This is a part-time, 12-month position of approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create print projects such as admission materials, brochures and invitations;
- Layout biannual alumni magazine using existing design guidelines, under the guidance of the editor;
- Create infographics, website graphics or elements and social media posts as needed;
- Design logos and other branding elements.
- Other duties may be assigned, including assisting with social media or other communications related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ experience;
- Expert-level knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and work simultaneously on multiple projects.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, a desire to work among a
collaborative team and possess a sharp sense of humor.
Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume and samples of graphic design work to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Senior Graphic Designer.”
Peddie School is an independent, coeducational boarding school of 550 students located midway between Philadelphia and New York City near Princeton University.
Peddie School is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.