Litzky Public Relations, a boutique agency on the Hoboken waterfront, has an immediate need for a Junior Account Executive. LPR is a close knit team of 25 hardworking, loyal, and fun individuals known for our results-focused approach and exceptional client services. The Junior Account Executive position provides a wonderful opportunity for hands-on experience in all facets of the business. Each of our employees is required to wear many hats, from packing boxes and creating clip reports to planning events and interacting with clients.
We’re looking for a dedicated team player with at least three years of experience. Ideal candidate is organized, a quick learner, and imaginative thinker. If you’re a proactive individual who enjoys working independently but values a team environment, this position is for you.
- Proactive media relations – pitching traditional media, bloggers/influencers, and fans; developing relationships and uncovering new contacts/outlets
- Client management – respond in a timely and professional manner to client requests
- Project management – liaise with internal Creative Department, vendors, etc.
- Special events – planning, pitching, onsite support, etc.
- Employee management/mentorship
- Draft and/or edit press materials
- Create and update media lists
- Creative thinking – brainstorming unique news hooks and PR campaigns
- Clip media placements and create client reports
- Minimum of three years experience (agency or corporate)
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or communications
- Confident, assertive, and outgoing team player with ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage strict timelines and demanding deadlines
- Strong creative writer
- Imaginative thinker
- Resourceful problem solver
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Comfortable on the phone
- Social media savvy
We offer excellent benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary base and compensation plan for all of our positions, we offer:
- Excellent career path
- Top-of-the-line healthcare coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Medical flexible spending account
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Summer hours
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
About Our Company:
Litzky Public Relations (LPR) was founded in 1988 by Michele Litzky. Today, 25 public relations professionals comprise the LPR team. What we all have in common is a scrupulous work ethic and a ‘nose for news.’ We’re strategic thinkers with big ideas and the talent to bring them to fruition. A full-service agency, our clients range from international blue chip companies to small start-ups with a great story or unusual product. Regardless of their size, all of our clients get the ‘star’ treatment. And, we deliver what we promise.
Apply: Interested in joining our family? Please email your resume to email@example.com. For more information on LPR please visit litzkypr.com or check us out on Facebook.com/LitzkyPR and Instagram.com/LitzkyPR.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Resumes only. NO CALLS. Please include JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE in the subject line.