Stern Strategy Group, offering public relations, advisory and speakers services that build thought leadership and business, is seeking an account executive to join our team in our NJ headquarters.
The Assistant Associate, Digital Marketing supports the Speakers division of Stern Strategy Group® and, on an as-needed basis, may provide additional support for the agency or clients. This entry-level position offers an opportunity to develop the necessary skill set to become a successful marketing and digital marketing communications practitioner. Responsibilities include but are not limited to website maintenance and updates, content management, review and edit video footage, project management, communications, analytics, SEO, research, social media, CRM use and administration. The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, as well as coordinate and communicate effectively with key stakeholders, is critical. He/she must uphold highest standard for quality of work and meet deadlines. Qualified candidates will show initiative, be highly organized and able to prioritize, be detail oriented, have a high sense of urgency, demonstrate good judgment and professionalism.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Your curiosity will push you to ask intelligent questions, explore new concepts and ideas essential to personal growth and client satisfaction.
- You will collaborate with your peers and speakers’ clients to gather appropriate content and provide support to the speakers’ teams, along with other duties as assigned to support internal agency efforts or client work.
- Your tenacity will create and execute speakers’ social media campaign and generate content to increase customer and client engagement.
- You’ll use forward thinking to monitor publications, social media platforms and other sources and upload relevant information and links as it relates to speakers’ clients.
- Your passion and enthusiasm for exemplary performance, stellar results and meeting deadlines will play a vital role in your success.
- You’ll use your creativity and abstract reasoning to understand our service offerings, competencies and thought leadership approach.
- Due to your courageous nature, you will routinely and proactively contribute new ideas and new marketing opportunities.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU THE PERFECT FIT
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business or marketing-related degree.
- One to two years marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrates a basic to intermediate knowledge of digital tools, including but not limited to:
- Content Management Systems (CMS) – including WordPress
- Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Email marketing/marketing automation software (e.g., HubSpot, MailChimp),
- Analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ad platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google AdWords)
- Proficiency Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong and professional oral/written communication skills
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, good judgement and soft skills
- Consistently delivers work to meet or exceed expectations, deadlines and quality
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time in a consistent manner
- Open to constructive feedback and is exhibits flexibility to change
- Suggests solutions to problems that may arise
WHY YOU’LL LOVE OUR CULTURE, ENJOY BENEFITS AND RAVE ABOUT THE PERKS!
- Our culture is best defined by our core values: integrity, respect, curiosity, tenacity, commitment, forward-thinking, collaboration, passion, enthusiasm and courage
- We take genuine interest in your professional development and career growth
- Team members are recognized for outstanding work and demonstration of our core values
- We love what we do! We work diligently and efficiently in a positive and calm atmosphere
- We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits: Medical with HSA, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Dependent Care FSA, 401k with a match after 1 year, EAP
- We have lots of perks and fun events! 8-10 Company Holidays, Generous PTO (paid time off), flex time/flex place, pizza lunches, happy hours, social and team building events, company parties, holiday celebrations, potlucks, employee appreciation events, community service projects, education fund towards professional development and much more. Check us out on social media to get a sneak peek at the fun! https://www.instagram.com/sternstrategy/
READY TO KNOCK OUR SOCKS OFF?
Our future is bright and with us, so is your career. We’re excited to review your application! Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please also share how you learned of the opportunity.
Stern Strategy Group gives voice to ideas, institutions and individuals impacting the world. With oh offices in Iselin, NJ and Boston, Mass., everything we do is grounded in strategy. We embrace clients’ ideas and mission, and forge relationships rooted in empathy, coaching, connections and influence. For additional information, visit www.sternstrategy.com and connect with us socially @sternstrategy.