AtlantiCare is seeking a Temporary Public Relations Specialist to join our team on an as-needed basis.
- Supports the Assistant Vice President of Marketing and the Director of Media Relations and Content Management in the organization, development and direction of the system’s public relations programs, in an effort to increase community awareness and comply with health system policies.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of public relations policies.
- Supports the arrangement of all media coverage.
- Assists with all other marketing communications activities, including but not limited to special events, publicity and publications.
- Supports organizational goals by providing quality customer service, participating in performance improvement efforts and demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and cooperation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in journalism and/or public relations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; bilingual abilities preferred.
AtlantiCare is southeastern New Jersey’s largest employer. With approximately 5,500 employees and 900 physicians, AtlantiCare serves the southeastern New Jersey community in nearly 90 locations. AtlantiCare is proud to be one of a handful of healthcare providers in the United States who have received the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (awarded to organizations that demonstrate quality and performance excellence) and have attained status as a Magnet®-designated hospital.
At AtlantiCare, you are more than an employee — you’re one of nearly 5,500 partners in a mission to build healthy communities in southeastern New Jersey. Whether you’re a nurse caring for patients, a cook preparing food or a technician servicing computers, everyone plays an important role. Come join the region’s healthcare leader — an organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
AtlantiCare is a great place to work with excellent benefits and real opportunities for career growth. In fact, 94 percent of our employees say they would recommend working at AtlantiCare to friends or family.
We are closer than you think! Easy drive down the Atlantic City Expressway, 206 or Garden State Parkway with no traffic! 45-minute drive from Philadelphia, and 45 minutes south of Toms River and Medford.
Join AtlantiCare. And make a contribution that could change healthcare. Inspire. Dream. Achieve.
Apply: For more information and to apply online, please visit: www.atlanticare.org/jobs.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V