Rosica Communications is looking for a driven PR pro with a passion for, and experience in, healthcare and business-to-business communications. We are a full-service public relations and online marketing agency with a 35+ year history. Ideal candidates will excel at client service and be smart go-getters with an ownership mindset and who work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Leading and managing multiple accounts, serving as the day-to-day client contact
- Developing and implementing strategic communications plans, managing resources and deadlines to ensure account efficiency and profitability
- Developing media pitches, conducting media outreach and serving as the media relations account team lead
- Becoming a subject matter expert in all client industries and businesses
- Writing press releases, bylined articles, whitepapers, speaker remarks, etc.
- Ensuring all client reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Developing social media content and campaigns
- Participating in new business development
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or other related field
- At least three years of public relations/communications agency experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of all media channels and has placement record in relevant healthcare, consumer and business media
- Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare industry
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communications skills
- Professional, resourceful, diligent and detail-oriented
- Continually demonstrates proactivity, creativity and passion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Note: Full-time position, salary commensurate with experience
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.