WHAT: Moderated by Kathleen Rennie, APR, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Communications at New Jersey City University, this event featured leading communication authorities from prominent national brands who explored best practices for managing reputation in the digital age including:
- How to identify potential risks and determine when a response is necessary;
- How to effectively use social media to shape the conversation around your brand;
- How to regain control when it all goes wrong
WATCH: Missed the live event? Check out the video here.
- Alberto Canal, Vice President of Communications, Verizon
- Jon Goldberg, Founder and Chief Reputation Architect, Reputation Architects
- Cheryll Forsatz, Director of Communications, McDonald’s New York Metro Region
- Mark Bennett, Director of Digital Communications, BAYER
- Tricia Ingraham, Head of Financial and Web Communications, FirstEnergy
- Kathleen D. Rennie, Ph.D., APR, Fellow PRSA, Associate Professor, Public Relations & Security Studies, New Jersey City University – moderator
WHEN: Thursday, October 2, 2014 | 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: Verizon Headquarters | 1 Verizon Way | Basking Ridge, NJ